Tuesday, June 10, 2008

My 150th My

This marks the 150th post since I started the theme of labeling posts "My [Something]." Sure, not all of them have titles (and 1 with a title began with "Our"), but I still feel like doing something special. I'm also especially giddy, as there is a state-wide smoking ban for Pennsylvania on its way to the governor's desk right now. But more on that if and when it gets signed.

In honor of my prestigious milestone, I've decided to once again follow in the footsteps of a TV comedy--this time not with a Futurama or Scrubs reference, but with a more general homage to the genre that has brought so much joy and saved me from reading so many books assigned to me by so many deluded teachers. Seriously, though, I'm doing a clips show! Below are links to some of My Favorite Posts. (Notably absent is the one after I found out Scott Adams published a Dilbert strip about me based on a story I sent in; it's not as awesome now that the strip is no longer online--though I do have 2 framed copies.)

Humor:
My Passover Diary
My Ruined Lunch
My Russian Education
My Special Children
My Four Year Old Fashion Column

Politics:
My Advice to John Edwards
My New Mayor
My New Mayor II
Our Children

Grab Bag of Me:
My National Pickup Line Contest
My Cure for Cancer
My Future Toilet

Fun with Links:
My Ridiculous Superbowl Hopes
My Best TV Segment Ever
My Last Question

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your 150th my post PiFry! You've been filling my RSS inbox with insight and humor since December 2006. Keep up the good work