Thursday, March 08, 2007

My Ruined Lunch

I had a really funny story to post, but I think it might be a little too...disgusting, for some of my readers. Especially for my readers with class. So I'm going to only tell you ABOUT the story, instead of telling you the story. Oh, and don't read this while you're eating if you have an active imagination.

This story involves me trying to eat lunch while hearing DeluxX scream things from a nearby bathroom through the--thankfully--closed door. It involves him screaming things like:
-"Holy crap; it exploded! I can't believe it exploded!"
-"Mom, how much did you like the wallpaper in here?"
-"Does anyone mind if I ruin some towels?"
-"AHHH! MY LEG!"
-"I can't figure out how to work this thing!"
-"It's so hot in here! I'm going to pass out!" "You realize there's a fan in there, right?" "Wait what?"
-"I give up. I'm going upstairs. Um...nobody go in here while I'm gone."

I don't even want to know what he was doing.

And I only got halfway through my lunch.

3 comments:

Lizzie said...

Ewwww, dare I ask what was going on there?

PiFry said...

As I said, I don't even want to know.

DeluxX said...

"Socket timed out" what does that mean? Jesus I hate this thing!!