Tuesday, November 04, 2008

You know what I don't like about the election? I'm beginning to suspect it might take some thunder away from my Phillies.

That said, they've got a woman on CNN being brought into the New York studio from Chicago by a series of cameras generating an image that looks like a hologram. Jessica Yellin is the on-site journalist reporting to Wolf via this cool technology, and she just referenced Princess Leia. I'm either in love with the technology, Ms. Yellin, Star Wars, or some combination therein, but regardless, it's very exciting. Oh yeah, that and the election.

I may post further real-time reactions as the night goes on.

PS - New Futurama movie came out today, Bender's Game. Haven't watched it yet, but it's sitting next to the TV waiting for a winner to be called.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hah - Yeah. The second Yellin came on screen, the only thing I could think of was "Help me Obi-Wan Kenobi, you're my only hope!"

Of course, Anderson Cooper later revealed that he did not actually understand the difference between Star Wars and Star Trek...but that's another story.

~Chase