Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Want to know how other candidates are doing? Check it out here:

http://www.cnn.com/ELECTION/2008/results/president/allcandidates/

Bob Barr is beating Nader. Ouch.

Also, CNN just spent a long time doing EXACTLY the analysis I did in my last post, about Obama needing those 4 states which he has almost no chance of losing. They slowly tried to theorize a McCain victory by turning states red, and eventually got to all non-called states red except the 4 I picked out immediately. Then they realized that Obama was almost definitely going to win them, and mentioned McCain would need a huge upset in one to become President (or an already called state would need to go the other way). These people at CNN are kind of slow. Maybe I should apply for a job as a political analyst.

PS - The "Phillies" candidate is not the Philadelphia Phillies, as I had hoped. It's Libertarian candidate George Phillies. Yeah, I know, boo-urns.

No comments: