Friday, April 04, 2008

I'm going to be busy this weekend, but I wanted to post a few awesome things before I disappeared for a little while:

I am seriously considering getting this pet. Awesome to the max.

I know I have some business-card fans in my readership, so this one's for you. I like the scratch-off one...it's honest.

Some good old fashioned nerd humor, since I haven't posted any in a while.

And this is possibly one of the most absolutely amazing sites on the Internet. If a lot of people agree, or a lot of people don't get it, expect a longer post about just this organization.

2 comments:

Zombie Blogger said...

These are all interesting, and kiva is an amazing organization. But I have to ask-- where's my elephant?! Isn't that what we're all asking, where's my elephant?

Anonymous said...

My boyfriend actually got me a Pleo for my birthday, to make up for the fact that I can't have a cat (or any other living creature) in my apartment. It's pretty awesome. It likes to walk around and sniff stuff, and make purring noises when it gets stroked beneath the chin. And scream when I accidentally knock it over.
...Maybe I really shouldn't own a cat.