Friday, April 18, 2008

My OT2

For some reason this web-based blogging software hasn't been working well recently, and my last couple of would-be-posts got lost in cyberspace. Sorry about that.

Anyway, last night the Flyers won in double overtime--which was awesome, though made me tired. I'd like to propose two rules:
(1) If the Flyers or Eagles play past 11pm on any night, work starts later the next day. City ordinance.
(2) In multiple overtimes, the number of pucks is equal to the number of the overtime. In the 2nd overtime, there'd be two pucks on the ice. 3rd overtime? 3 pucks. It's like pinball. Multi-Puck! It'd be exciting, and keep me from missing game-winners due to needing to get up for work. Also, it'd be tactically fascinating.

Any takers? On either?

2 comments:

DeluxX said...

HELL YEAH to the first one, and i'd love to see the second one in pre-season..that would be amazing

Ryan said...

For the first one, I think it needs to include the 76ers and Philies too. Gotta give all the teams the same rules!