Tuesday, March 04, 2008

My Lindsay Lohan

I won't be blogging for the next few days, so I'm going to run a test. Apparently websites are getting more hits the more they mention Lindsay Lohan, so I'm going to write a post that basically just says "Lindsay Lohan" in it a lot. Basically, the rise in Lindsay's popularity has to do with the nude photographs of her recently published in New York Magazine (or something like that) in which she apparently does a fair imitation of Marilyn Monroe (which always makes me think of the Marilyn Monrobot from Futurama...Lindsay Lobot anyone?).

According to what I read, all I have to do is mention Nude Lindsay Lohan or Lindsay Lohan Nude or naked, and voila! Instant web traffic! So as long as I won't be posting much, I might as well run a little experiment:

Lindsay Lohan. Naked.

No comments: