Thursday, October 02, 2008

Some loose ends I've been meaning to post:

I know at least a few of my readers will enjoy this comic. Especially if you have some historical awareness.

For the Mac users.

For people who remember playing Worms. Like all those nights we should have been studying for exams instead.

Also, I don't know how to broach this topic sensitively, but let me say that the following observation is the result of pure capitalism. I was driving through North Philly this week, and it jumped out at me that the area has a LOT more fried chicken distributors (KFC, Church's, Crown, etc.) per square foot of real estate than anywhere I've ever spent a lot of time. What's up with that?

Finally, a belated Happy New Year to my Chosen Readers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think I'll let Dave Chappelle answer your question about why there are so many fried chicken places in North Philly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJ4B7G8Rw3Q