Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I'm in San Francisco for the week, on business. I was going to post a well-written personal essay about my trip out here and my first day, but then Lord Henry called and I still have half a post. Maybe I'll finish it some day. Anyway, San Fran is a nice place; it's one of the few cities I could see myself living. And it's great to see Lord Henry again.

I thought people might be interested in this tax calculator, in which you input some basic information and it spits out an estimate of what would happen to your tax bill under the Obama-Biden plan (and if you'd be getting a cut, compares it to the cut you'd get under McCain's plan). They don't tell you how much better McCain would be if you make over 250,000 dollars a year, but that's because it's on the barackobama.com site. Despite the bias in what gets reported, the numbers seem fairly accurate (good ballparks) to me based on what I know about both tax plans.

No comments: