Thursday, January 31, 2008

Another blogger has assembled a list of the 15 greatest spaceships of all time. While I disagree with some of the choices, it's an interesting topic of discussion. What do you think the greatest spaceships are?

I think any ship with a holodeck and a food replicator should be bumped up a few notches. Honestly, if we're talking about my personal enjoyment, I'd rather have the Enterprise D than the Death Star (plus you can outrun the Death Star if any Death Star owner gets envious of your superior food and entertainment).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree. There was an argument in a web comic my ex-gf reads about which was better, the Millennium Falcon or the Enterprise-D. Of course, it turned into a 'favorites' contest, and while you can't make too accurate comparisons between technologies of different (fictional) universes, I'd feel a lot better/safer in the Enterprise. The post can be found at http://squishycomics.redlinedaily.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=5421#5421 (until it moves) under the 'sadsiren' post...

It seems like that list was put together at least partly based on 'coolness'

*shrug*