Friday, February 27, 2009

My February 2009

You know what I really liked about this month? It was a 28-day February that started on a Sunday. That meant all my calendars had lots of space on them, be it my Outlook calendars at work, or the Google calendars I use in my personal life. Four rows of days taking up the same amount of space usually allocated to five and sometimes even six rows. It's going to be quite a few years before this happens again, so I'm trying to appreciate it. A spacious screen-filling calendar where each day stands full one-quarter-height (relative to the whole calendar). No 20% or 1/6th for February 2009 days!

OK, I'm making a big deal out of nothing, but it's still mildly cool, not to mention helpful when it comes to calendar reading.

1 comment:

DeluxX said...

I thought it was awesome