Saturday, February 21, 2009

My Burgers

I'm on a mission to find the best burger in Philadelphia. Any nominations?

Chuck and I are still thinking about our food blog, and I think it'd be neat to have a Burger Map of Philadelphia included, rating them on taste alone, then taking into account value and plotting an efficient frontier.

So far my front runners are Misconduct Tavern, Happy Rooster and in the cheap-eats category, Five Guys (ironically, all within a few blocks of each other). Honorable mentions go to Loie, Smith's, and ofcourse, Copa Banana on Half Priced Burger Wednesdays. This is all so far. I still have a lot of research to do.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

kobe sliders at barclay prime

PiFry said...

Those are incredibly delicious. I wasn't sure whether or not to count them as a burger, since they're not labeled as such. If we're including mini-sliders, though, Barclay Prime Kobe Beef Sliders definitely make the list.