Thursday, December 20, 2007

My BaconSalt

http://www.baconsalt.com/

Chuck just showed me this. It's salt that makes everything taste like bacon. It comes in three flavors (original, hickory, and peppered). And it's kosher.

While it's not available in Pennsylvania stores yet, you can buy it online from anywhere. They also sell BaconSalt related merchandise, and all the proceeds go to Mercy Corps. Nice people, those BaconSalt guys.

It's a Jim Gaffigan dream come true. If anyone tries it, feel free to send me your comments (or post them here).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not kosher but definitely applicable:
http://www.beerorkid.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/11/bacon-_flowchart.jpg

Anonymous said...

Chuck, Barkeep and I recently had chocolate with bacon in it. It was not that great. Today I ate bacon flavored cheese. It was like having a breakfast sandwich on a cracker - amazing. Unfortunately, it was probably made with real bacon, and so not kosher.

Kathy said...

Here's my take on BaconSalt:

BaconSalt Review