Saturday, March 14, 2009

Happy Pi Day

Happy Pi Day, readers! This year I've assembled an assortment of Pi related links for your viewing pleasure.

An old favorite put on a t-shirt.

I have absolutely no idea what to make of this penguin.

Another t-shirt, this one with a pi joke in a pie chart...lots of bonus points for this one.

Courtesy of Chuck, an item that will help you liven up your next Pi Day Party.

Here's a link to the official Pi Day website (though I really don't know how "official" it can possibly be).

Also...awwww. (The little pi gets a 4-W "aw" for those of you keeping score at home.)

And just to prove I'm not the only one excited, see the woot blog describe the 9 ways in which they'll celebrate Pi Day.

(If it were warmer out, I'd totally wear this shirt that Lilly got for me.)

No comments: