Monday, April 13, 2009

My New Blog

So I'm involved in a new blogging project: Life in Awesomeopolis. It's a collaborative blog dedicated to all things awesome. Since I pass along a fair number of awesome things to my readers here, I figured I'd share the wealth. Other writers include Chuck, Rhyno, Lord Henry, Lucy, and Barkeep (plus one person for whom I have no current pseudonym, I should fix that). I've summarized the mission statement for the new blog here.

It just launched a couple days ago, and the site is something of a beta version. Expect lots of new things there, and feel free to leave feedback and "thumbs up" on the stuff you like.

This blog will still continue, though I'll probably move some of my random link posting to Awesomeopolis. Hope you like it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

New blog looks great. I love the hockey pucks in the blender video.

-A

P.S. Email Tag, you're it!