Saturday, July 12, 2008

So apparently it takes the First Tigress a full 10 minutes to pick out a shirt to go with neutral color shorts. I had the same dilemma this morning, a pair of neutral colored shorts and no predetermined top to complete my ensemble. First Tigress and I were going to the same place, so we had the same attire requirements. I solved my quandary in roughly 9 seconds. That makes me almost 67 times as efficient.

This also means the First Tiger joins the First Tigress (along with Groucho and Lilly when she's not hitting me) on my Unofficial List of Saints.

5 comments:

wenjammin said...

*addendum~
Dear Sir~
You got my story incorrect- does this mean you were not truly listening to my story? anyway, the REAL dilemma was what bottoms to wear. Skirt vs capris vs shorts (and which ones). The shirt was an easy decision (after the initial outfit was determined to still be in the laundry. Yes, it's time to do laundry...) The result was neutral shorts, but it didn't start out that way.
thanks,
first tigress

Anonymous said...

I first read that as "10 months" as opposed to "10 minutes"...

PiFry said...

It felt like 10 months. It was hot out.

Vik said...

I'm pretty sure that under "Dramatis Personnae" you can now remove the "chosen to discomfort First Tiger" description for the First Tigress =)

Anonymous said...

Thought you should know that you've been blogroll'ed, buddy. ;)