Thursday, July 03, 2008

My New Blog?

So Chuck and I are thinking of starting a blog together. It would be primarily about food. Recipes, ideas, food science, nutrition, experiences, and reviews of restaurants and dishes. We're also searching for a good name for the blog. We need it to be catchy if it's going to make us famous foodies. It should have something to do with food, and possibly Philly as well (Philly gives it a personal touch, an angle for the blog, and street-cred among foodies, because Philadelphians love to eat).

But my problem is I can only think of bad puns. So I'm starting a contest: if you can come up with the name we eventually use, we'll feed you something! So far I've got ideas like:

Food Box (Homer's food critic column when the "E" key breaks on his typewriter)
It's Always Hungry in Philadelphia (I like this one a lot more than Chuck)
Philly Mignon

Also, I've got some lame ideas. But I won't post them here.

Lastly, Chuck suggested "Two Guys Who Like Food" (which I like as well).

So if you have any ideas, post them in the comments, please. Also, any thoughts on this undertaking.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Two Guys and a City

Anonymous said...

Two suggestions:

Philly Phoodies

De Yummies, De Tasties (abbreviated dy/dt)

-A

Anonymous said...

I'm trying to think of a food related futurama quotes that would fit here. The best I could come up with are:

10% less than a lethal dose of salt

Try our new extreme walrus juice, 100% fresh squeezed walrus! Ride the walrus!

if you kill anyone, make sure to eat their heart to gain their courage. Their rich, tasty courage...