Wednesday, October 17, 2007

My Quotes 1

On the lighter side, here are some amusing quotes I've been collecting from my life. It'll give readers a break from all that thinking I've been doing.

I'll start with myself, topping the list of things I never thought I'd have to say: "I'm REALLY sorry I made you shoot grape up your nose."

Cynara: I prefer to outweigh my laundry. It gives me a feeling of power.

Cynara: There are a few things I'm very reluctant to do for money. Reading Torah is one of them. Though I suppose if I were desperate, it would be higher on my list than, say, prostitution or...or...
Me: Accounting?
Cynara: Well, yes...

Max Power: The park outside you apartment is totally wasted on you!
Me: Why? I like it.
Max Power: Because there are girls in bikinis sunbathing daily right outside your front door!
Me: No there aren't.
Max Power: Yes there are!
Me: Really?
Max Power: This is exactly my point!

DeluxX: [Sheba], how are we going to explain to dad that we charged three milkshakes to his credit card when it's only the two of us?
Sheba: Simple: one for you, one for me, and one to bring all the boys to the yard.

No comments: