Wednesday, August 08, 2007

My Halter Top

Yesterday I finally learned what a halter top was. Today I googled it, just to make sure I had it right, and in doing so I learned how to spell "halter top."

[Editor's Addendum: Today I also learned what happens when you post a blog entry without a title. I might do this for really short or pointless entries.]

[Editor's Addendum to Editor's Addendum: I have decided to title this entry after all. Thanks, Chase, for pointing out that "My Halter Top" is a funny title.]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Boo! It should have been titled "My Halter Top," which would have been funny, since it would seem to imply that you had one or were wearing one. Part of the fun is having a title =P

~Chase

Anonymous said...

w00t, I made the blog ;)

No problem.

~Chase